Submission Deadline: 15th April 2021
Delegates, who would like to present their work at the meeting, either orally or as a poster, are invited to submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Committee. The topics include basic or advance research in head and neck, laryngology, rhinology, otology, paediatric ORL, oral maxillofacial, medical oncology and radiation oncology. Priority will be given to oncological-related topics.
Please read this information carefully before proceeding to the online submission form.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Maximum abstract submission: Three abstracts per registered participant
- The abstract/work must not have been previously published in any journal/supplement journals
- The abstract decision will be emailed by 1 month after the closing date
- Trial in progress or preliminary results can be considered
- Studies that have been presented in another conference but was not published in journal/supplement journals will be considered
- Only registered delegates can proceed with the abstract submission. In the event of abstract rejection, and if the delegates decided to withdraw following that from participating in the conference, 90% refund will be given. Click here for registration details.
- Please write the abstract according to the template, click here
Successful candidates will be selected for oral or poster presentation and will have their abstracts printed in a supplementary issue of the Medical Journal of Malaysia (SCOPUS indexed journal).